Being an Academic Representative is like being a Class President or Course Representative. In this role you will:
- meet new people
- gain skills that employers normally look for
- help improve your coursemates’ experience
You will elect two Academic Representatives for your course in the first weeks of semester 1.
Future Business Challenge
This week-long challenge involves working in teams to analyse what makes a business resilient. You'll get the opportunity to:
- develop your commercial awareness
- see what companies in the UK are really like to work for
- collaborate with students from other MSc courses
You'll experience two days of unique company visits (in London and elsewhere), guest lectures and team presentations. Past visits have included Google, BMW, PwC, Bloomberg, Rolls Royce, John Lewis, JP Morgan and IBM.
This is a unique opportunity to work with students from other MSc courses. Use your business and management skills and energy to help the most disadvantaged individuals in our community.
In the Community Challenge you will:
- develop social media-based marketing strategies and campaigns
- do market research to help launch new charity appeals
- plan and deliver events
- fundraise and produce promotional materials
The Big Team Challenge
This is an exciting, interactive, team-building event and gives you the opportunity to meet representatives from some of our Corporate Partners, who sponsor the event.
This is your first opportunity to work in a team with your classmates and compete to win prizes.