Cotswold House costs £375 per week. The contract length is 51 weeks.
About this accommodation
You can apply for Cotswold House if you are an overseas student looking for family accommodation for the duration of your course. We have limited family accommodation and give priority to students who meet certain criteria.
Cotswold House is located close to the centre of campus, amongst some of the student accommodation. It is close to many of the main teaching spaces and campus amenities, like the library, cafes and shops.
Cotswold House is designed with family living in mind. The accommodation has:
- a spacious living room with study space
- a large open plan kitchen/diner
- a double bedroom with ensuite
- a twin room with single beds
- a family bathroom with over shower bath
- enclosed outdoor space with use of a small greenhouse
To make you feel safe and at home, Cotswold House has secure key access to the building.
The variety of benefits included in the price of your accommodation.
- bed linen
- mail delivery of small post items. You can collect parcels from the Parcel Room.
- high speed Wi-Fi and ethernet, allowing you to be connected at all times
- gas, electric and water bills
You are responsible for keeping your accommodation clean and tidy.
You must arrange your own contents insurance cover.
Cotswold House kitchens have:
- oven and ceramic hob (non induction)
- a fridge-freezer
- a microwave
- breakfast bar and stools
- recycling and general waste bins
- dining table and chairs
- highchair available on request