S&O seminar events are a valuable opportunity to hear from cutting-edge thinkers in the fields of organisation studies, human resource management, entrepreneurship and innovation, and more.
These events are tailored to all members of the Strategy & Organisation division and open to attend.
Our speakers also offer 1:1 discussion slots.
|Speaker||Date and time||Location|
|Orchestrating Inclusive Transformation: Evidence from Social Intermediaries in Sub-Saharan Africa – Dr Alessandro Giudici, Bayes Business School||Wednesday 1 November, 12pm - 1pm||10 East 3.58|
|Professor Tina Dacin, Smith School of Business||Wednesday 21 February, 12pm - 1pm||TBC|
We have been fortunate enough to welcome a diverse range of speakers, including:
- Professor Karen Ashcraft, University of Colorado Boulder
- Dr Ruben van Werven, Bayes Business School
- Dr Mara Guerra, Bayes Business School
- Professor Maxim Voronov, Schulich School of Business
- Dr Louise Ashley, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Sumati Ahuja, University of Technology Sydney
- Professor Emeritus Ann Langley, HEC Montréal
- Dr Colin Fisher, UCL School of Management