On each course, you'll develop an in-depth knowledge of relevant theory and learn to apply it in practice. You'll graduate prepared for a career in your chosen area.
- Msc in Finance and Accounting
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
Your undergraduate degree can be in any discipline, but must have included quantitative content.
We have over 50 scholarships available to international offer holders:
- 20 Worldwide scholarships worth £5,000 each
- 15 academic excellence scholarships worth £10,000 each
- 15 outstanding individual scholarships worth £10,000 each
- 16 Master’s Scholarships for students from Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan and Vietnam worth £15,000 each
Our career support will help you develop the confidence you need to feel prepared from the moment you step into the interview room.
You’ll interact with businesses from the beginning of your course Plus, you’ll receive:
- personalised support from our dedicated careers team
- customised career workshops and training
- practical business experience
- help finding a job in the UK, with things like work permits and visas
- support for three years after you graduate