ENTFIN 2022 call for papers
A guide for submitting papers
Please submit your paper through the Microsoft CMT portal. Register your details, and upload two files in PDF format:
- Full complete paper
- Blind paper without the name/s and affiliation/s of author/s
with your papers named as:
Papers will be reviewed anonymously. All presenting authors are expected to discuss another paper.
- Paper submission deadline: 30 June, 2022, at 1pm GMT
- Decision notification: by 30 July, 2022
- Papers will be reviewed anonymously.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should register to the conference and be available to present the paper at the conference.
- A one-presenting-author-for-one-paper policy is applied, which is to preclude acceptance of papers for more than one presentation. In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper at the conference. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
- All presenting authors are expected to discuss another paper.