A lot has changed recently and we’re all adapting to a new way of life. But this won’t be forever. We’re looking forward to a new academic year and welcoming a new group of students. We hope you’ll be one of them, but we want to make sure you choose the right university for you.
Virtual Applicant Visit Days
Once you receive your offer, we'll send you an invitation to book onto one of our Virtual Applicant Visit Days. These events will give you an opportunity to hear from current students and staff from the School of Management and to ask all the questions you need to make your decision. You will get information on your course, our excellent placement opportunities and experience a bitesize lecture from one of our leading lecturers.
Our Virtual Applicant Visit Days will take place on:
- Wednesday 10 March 16:30-18:30 GMT
- Wednesday 24 March 16:30-18:30 GMT
- Saturday 24 April 10:00-12:00 GMT
- Wednesday 28 April 16:30-18:30 GMT
On this page
- Professional work placements
- Studying and living in Bath
- Sports facilities
- Support during your studies
All our undergraduate courses offer professional placement opportunities. With over 300 company partners, we can help you find a placement relevant to your career goals. Your career starts here.
Placement student videos
Management with Marketing student Sam Brill did his placement with Microsoft's Xbox division. Here he talks about being a part of the brand's marketing team and why his placement was ‘literally one of the best things’ he's ever done.
There are several different on-campus accommodation options available if you choose to study here. Watch our video about accommodation on campus.
Take a virtual tour
Our campus community can give you whatever support you need, including student societies for all faiths and LGBT+ groups.
We also offer careers guidance, financial advice, counselling, disability support and support for international students.
Bath is a beautiful and safe city. Students make up around a quarter of Bath's population.
Find out why students love being at Bath
- Join student ambassador Sharla for a video tour of her campus highlights
- Watch some of our students sharing their experiences of our campus and the city
'The city was a winner'
BSc Management with Marketing student Ellie has no regrets about choosing Bath. Find out how the city contributed to her decision to study here.
Take a tour
- You can take a virtual tour of Bath's most famous landmarks on visitbath.co.uk
- BSc Management with Marketing student Gina takes us through her top five things to do in Bath
We're building something big
We've got ambitious plans for our new School of Management building.