Last year's winner: 2018
Professor Chris Bowen, Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Professor Bowen is a great asset to the Department of Mechanical Engineering and the University. His enthusiasm for research and the support he gives his students make him an inspirational role model.
Read our case study to find out more.
- 2017 winner: Dr Marcelle McManus, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 2016 winner: Dr Ian Blagbrough, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- 2015 winner: Professor Steve Ward, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- 2014 winner: Dr Michael Danson, Department of Biology & Biochemistry
- 2013 winner: Dr Steve Bull, Department of Chemistry
- 2012 winner: Professor Ravi Acharya, Department of Biology & Biochemistry
- 2011 winner: Professor Hugh Lauder, Department of Education
- 2010 winners: Professor Laurence Hurst, Department of Biology & Biochemistry and Professor Cathryn Mitchell, Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering