The International Virtual Research Seminars in Finance are a research collaboration through the establishment of a Finance Research Consortium which consists of the following universities:
- Aalborg University Business School, Denmark
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Centre for Governance, Regulation and Industrial Strategy, University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- University of Rome - Sapienza, Italy
The one-hour seminars will take place on Zoom. Speakers will give a 30-45 minute presentation, followed by 15 minutes of moderated Q&A. Questions will be selected by the moderator from those submitted via Zoom chat.
Registration is required for these events. Please see below for details.
Campbell Harvey, "Title TBC"
- Duke University, USA
- 28 September - Time TBC
Xiaoyan Zhang, "Title TBC"
- PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University, China
- 12 October - Time TBC
Maureen O’Hara, "Title TBC"
- Cornell University, USA
- 2 November - Time TBC
Rony Michaely, "Title TBC"
- University of Hong Kong, HK
- 16 November - Time TBC
Martijn Cremers, "Title TBC"
- University of Notre Dame, USA
- 30 November - Time TBC
Marcin Kacperczyk, "Title TBC"
- Imperial College London, UK
- 7 December - Time TBC