The International Virtual Research Seminars in Finance are a research collaboration through the establishment of a Finance Research Consortium which consists of the following universities:
- Aalborg University Business School, Denmark
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Centre for Governance, Regulation and Industrial Strategy, University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- University of Rome - Sapienza, Italy
The one-hour seminars will take place on Zoom. Speakers will give a 30-45 minute presentation, followed by 15 minutes of moderated Q&A. Questions will be selected by the moderator from those submitted via Zoom chat.
Registration is required for these events. Please see below for details.
Find out about the past events in this series.
Sheridan Titman, Title TBC
- Graduate School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- 22 February - Time TBC
Toni Whited, Title TBC
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, USA
- 8 March - Time TBC
Joel Peress, Title TBC
- INSEAD, France
- 5 April - Time TBC
Rüdiger Fahlenbrach, Title TBC
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- 26 April - Time TBC
Alexander Ljungqvist, Title TBC
- Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- 3 May - Time TBC