Standard rooms in Westwood cost between £155 and £161 per week. There are 650 rooms in Westwood with 631 standard rooms and 19 studios.
Westwood is home to a large part of the student community on campus, with groups of 16 to 22 sharing two or three kitchens and three or four showers and toilets. Westwood is made up of seven blocks of flats for over 650 first year undergraduate students. To make you feel safe and at home, Westwood has a secure living environment, with swipe card access to the buildings and flats and a dedicated operations team.
- 38 week accommodation contracts for Mendip, Quarry, Quantock and Conygre
- 40 week accommodation contracts for Cotswold, Derhill and Wolfson
The bedrooms have:
- standard 91cm x 183cm single bed with reading light
- your own wash basin
- a communal kitchen, perfect for cooking meals and socialising with your flatmates.
Westwood accommodation is made up of seven blocks:
Quarry, Mendip and Wolfson have five floors with 25 rooms on each.
Derhill, Quantock, Cotswold and Conygre have five houses per block. Each block has 19 rooms.
Your room details contain your building, floor or house and room number.
For example the room number:
- R1.01 means you are located in Quarry, ground floor, room one
- M1.01 means you are located in Mendip, ground floor, room one
- L2.02 means you are located in Wolfson, second floor, room two
- Y1.01 means you are located in Conygre, house one, room one
- Q2.02 means you are located in Quantock, house two, room two
- T1.01 means you are located in Cotswold, house one, room one
- D1.01 means you are located in Derhill, house one, room one
Accommodation for students with a diagnosed medical condition or disability
We have studio rooms available in Westwood.
There is no accessible accommodation for students with disabilities.