- a mattress protector
- a study space including a desk, chair and set of drawers
- desk lamp
- waste paper bin
- storage for your belongings, including a wardrobe and shelves
- wall mounted hooks for belongings
- a pin board to personalise your space
Bedding and linen
Bedding and linen are not supplied in your accommodation. Before you arrive, you'll need to decide if you are going to:
- bring your own bedding and/or linen
- buy bedding and/or linen from our online store
- borrow bedding and/or linen from our ResLife Ops team.
If you're using our linen, you can swap it for a clean set every Wednesday between 10am and 1.30pm. You will find trolleys for dirty linen and a supply of clean linen, for each accommodation, in:
- Ground floor of each block in Polden (Polden, Westwood, Polden Court and Brendon Court)
- Marlborough office )Eastwood, Marlborough and Solsbury Court)
- Linen store, Woodland Court (Woodland Court)
- Linen store, The Quads (The Quads)
There is no regular linen exchange for city accommodation, if you would like clean items, please email your ResLife Ops team and they will be able to organise this for you.
If you have a TV in your bedroom, you will need a TV licence.