Collect your mail from your mailbox
You can collect your mail from a passcode-protected mailbox on campus or in the city. The mailboxes are allocated by kitchen group and you get your passcode with your welcome and arrival instructions.
If you have any questions about your mailbox or passcode:
- on campus, visit the West Accommodation Centre or call 01225 385883
- in the city, visit Green Park House, call 01225 383738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailbox locations on campus
There are mailboxes at:
- The Quads, close to the Limetree, opposite Solsbury Court Block A
- Westwood (comprising Conygre, Cotswold, Derhill, Mendip, Quantock, Quarry and Wolfson blocks), opposite the Amazon Locker near the exit of Fresh
- each accommodation block at Brendon Court, Norwood House, Osborne House, Polden Court, Polden and at city centre University accommodation
- Solsbury and Woodland Court, next to the East Accommodation Centre
- Eastwood and Marlborough Court, close to the Eastwood launderette (by the Student Parcel Centre)
Report a broken mailbox
Campus accommodation mailboxes
If your mailbox is broken, please report it immediately by calling 01225 385883
You can collect your post from the Eastwood Lodge until we repair the mailbox.
City centre University accommodation mailboxes
Report faults with city centre accommodation mailboxes to Green Park House on 01225 383738
Collect parcels (and letters requiring a signature)
If you're sent a parcel that you need to collect, we'll email your University email account to let you know we have it.
Don't come to collect your parcel until you've received the email, even if the supplier has told you it's arrived. We'll process your parcel as soon as possible.
Bring the email with you when you collect your item. You can either print it out or show it to us on your phone or tablet. You also need to bring a photographic ID card, preferably your University library card.
Your parcel will be held for a period of 28 days. After 28 days, your parcel may be returned to sender or disposed of, whichever is deemed appropriate. However you can ask us to hold your item for longer by emailing email@example.com
Where to collect your parcel
If you live on campus, you can collect your parcel from the Student Parcel Centre at Eastwood Lodge.
If you live in city accommodation, you can collect your parcel from Green Park House.
Sending someone else to collect your parcel (on campus)
You can ask someone to collect your parcel for you. To organise this, email the Student Parcel Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org with the:
- reference details of the item
- name of the person who's collecting the item
This information must be provided via email by 16:00 Monday to Friday for collection the same day (16:00 on Friday for collection on Saturdays).
The person who's collecting your parcel must bring a photographic ID card, preferably their University library card, as proof that they're the nominated collector.
When we deliver mail
We deliver student mail once a day (Monday to Friday) throughout the academic year.
If we receive mail for students after the end of the academic year it's usually held for 28 days. After this time it's typically returned to the sender.
What to do about wrongly delivered mail
If you find any post in your mailbox that shouldn't be there, please put it in the returns box.
Please update your address details when you leave your University accommodation.