- The sheds are for the storage of bicycles only
- Sheds must be kept clean and tidy
- Bicycles are stored at your own risk
- Bicycles should be appropriately insured against theft
- The University is not liable for any damage to, or theft of a bicycle
- Bicycles must be removed from the storage sheds when you move out of your accommodation
- The University has the right to dispose of your bicycle if you leave it behind
- Bicycles must be stored in the shed with a lock. We recommend using a highly secure D-lock, which can be bought in the Library for £15.
- If you breach any of these rules, you will no longer be able to use the storage sheds
Bicycle storage space terms and conditions
Read these regulations before booking a space in a bicycle storage shed.