The Centre for Business Organisations and Society is excited to host our first online summit on the topic of corporate governance. We invite anyone who has submitted work to other conferences which are now cancelled to share their research through this event, and gain valuable feedback. We are particularly keen to encourage PhD students and Early Career Researchers to contribute to this event.
Download the call for papers for more information.
We are making this summit as accessible and easy to access as possible. Presentations will be accessible over a two week period for people to view, and the interactive sessions will take place in July.
How the summit will work
- We will ask anyone who wants to be a part of this summit to either record a presentation, up to ten minutes long, or a PowerPoint slide deck with notes on each slide, along with your conference paper submission.
- We will then make all presentations and papers available for all delegates to view and provide feedback. They will be grouped under broad themes depending on the submissions that we receive.
- You can look at as many presentations as you wish, but we will ask that you provide feedback on a minimum of two other presentations.
- The Organising Committee will then decide on a few submissions which will be invited to present in more detail via interactive sessions in July.
Download the full submission instructions.
- Submission deadline: Monday 29 June (please note that we have extended the deadline)
- Summit website opens for people to view submissions: Tuesday 30 June
- Deadline for comments: Thursday 9 July
- Live online sessions: Saturday 11 - Sunday 12 July 2020
We will be hosting the interactive section of this summit on:
- Saturday 11 July 8:30pm BST
- Sunday 12 July 8:30pm BST
This will be a fully interactive conference style presentation, hosting two to three speakers per evening. All delegates will be able to ask questions and take part in discussions.
We will be hosting this session on the Go To Webinar platform. Full joining instructions will be sent to all delegates who register and will be added here closer to the time.