Bath Connection is an online networking tool for students and graduates. You can contact alumni for expert advice and guidance, or use your own experience to help others.
Our graduates on LinkedIn
Our LinkedIn group has more than 4,500 members, making it a great way to find other graduates.
Here are the groups you can join:
- Bath School of Management
- Bath MBA Alumni (MBA only)
- University of Bath Alumni Community. This is a closed group, email the Central Alumni Team to request to join
If you join a group, you'll be able to contact other members without being directly connected.
To contact a graduate, you need to:
- click 'Alumni' button on the University's LinkedIn page where you can search members
- use the search box and filters to refine your search
- you can filter by country, job role, company, sector and other options. You'll be able to ask to connect here, but will not be able to send a direct message
- search for them on the School of Management's group
- if you haven't joined yet, you'll need to request to join this group. Once you're a member you can communicate with other members
The University's Person Finder tool lets you find contact details for current staff members and students.
The University has a large international alumni community with over 100,000 graduates in more than 150 countries. Wherever you are, there's likely to be a group to help you stay connected with Bath.
- support academic visits abroad
- represent the University at events
- run events, receptions and reunions
Update your details on Bath Alumni Online
You can view and update your details online. Read more about managing your Bath Alumni Online account.
Request a degree certificate or transcript
If you need a copy of your degree certificate, you will need to contact the Examinations Office.
If you need a copy of your transcript, you will need to contact the Student Records team.