Take your knowledge a step further
If you have a passion for your subject and want to know more or specialise in a particular area, a master's course is a great opportunity to gain expertise and enhance your career prospects.
Depending on your undergraduate course, you may be able to progress to a related master’s course at Bath. For example, students who did the undergraduate course:
- BEng Electronic Systems Engineering have gone on study MSc Engineering Business at postgraduate level
- BSc Politics and International Relations have gone on study MA International Security at postgraduate level
- BSc Psychology have gone on study MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour at postgraduate level
- BSc Chemistry have gone on study MSc Drug Discovery at postgraduate level
- BSc Accounting and Finance have gone on study MSc Finance with Banking at postgraduate level
You also have the option of studying something entirely new at postgraduate level. Some of our master's courses accept students with alternative undergraduate degrees, as long as you have the skills required to succeed.
For example, if you studied the undergraduate course:
- BSc Sport, Management and Coaching, you may be able to study MSc Management
- BSc Economics and Maths, you may be able to study MSc Data Science
- BSc Computer Science, you may be able to study MSc Innovation and Technology Management
If you're interested in studying for an MSc in Management or Computer Science, you can apply with an undergraduate degree in any subject, as long as you can demonstrate any other applicable skills specified in the course entry requirements.