Report a problem

If you have a problem with your room, the University's computing equipment or a service on campus, you can report a problem using the following services:


If you need to report a fault in student accommodation, submit a maintenance enquiry.

IT issues

If you need help from Computing Services, submit a request through their online form.

Accessibility issues

Report a disability access issue to the Department of Estates.