Skip to main content
University of Bath

Courier request form

If you're a member of staff or a postgraduate research student, you can use this form to arrange for a courier to send a parcel.

Complete the form and send it to the Mail Services team at or take it to the mail room.

Find out more about sending mail as a member of staff.