Work for Campus Services this summer
We are recruiting for casual and fixed term roles from June to September. You can earn from £12.48 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay, for casual roles.
Be part of our accommodation cleaning team
Our friendly accommodation team has part and full-time domestic cleaner roles at our Claverton Down campus and in the city.
Full training is provided.
- Cleaning accommodation areas
- Reporting maintenance requirements
- Ensuring health and safety guidance is followed
- Acting as the face of the department and engaging with visitors
We offer flexible shifts, just advise us of your availability on the application form.
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday, with weekend working on a rota basis. Working hours are between 9am and 5:20pm.Apply here
Join our Hospitality team
We offer full training and no split shifts. Casual roles available this summer in our food outlets at our Claverton Down campus include:
- General Porter – you'll be putting away deliveries, washing up and cleaning
- Food and Beverage Assistant – we’re looking for people with customer service experience. The role involves serving customers and supporting with cleaning up where required
- Hospitality Supervisor – previous experience as a food service supervisor is essential, with experience of running shifts and supervising teams
- Commis Chef – previous experience in a junior chef role is desirable. This role involves helping with food preparation, cleaning and washing up
- Cleaner – cleaning the front of house area and customer toilet facilities
There are a variety of shifts available seven days a week, starting from 6.30am up to midnight. You can tell us about your availability on the application form.Apply here
Accommodation reception and office roles
If you have customer service experience, attention to detail and good organisational skills, then our receptions and office roles are great opportunity for you.
We're looking for people to start in June. Working in a supportive team, you'll assist and welcome the visitors who flock to our campus over summer for external events, conferences and summer schools.
Casual roles include:
- Reservations Assistants
- Receptions Assistants
- Room Allocations Assistants
- Receptions Supervisors
- Events Assistant
- Summer School Assistants
We have full and part time roles available, 20 to 36.5hrs a week, some including evenings. The earliest shifts starts at 8am, with the latest finishing at 10pm.Apply here
Weekend work in our Retail team - no current vacancies
These roles have now been filled.
Do you have customer service experience? Join our Fresh grocery store team at the weekend.
Responsibilities include: - working on the tills - replenishing stock and tidying the store - assisting customers
Saturday and Sunday shifts only, starting from 9am with the latest shift ending at 6pm.