Parking your motorcycle on campus is free. However, if you are a student, member of staff or a long-term visitor, you should register your motorcycle with us.
You can park your motorcycle in:
- the Underdeck under the Parade (anchor points are next to the motorcycle bays)
- 8 East (covered parking)
- D Car Park (outside 2 South)
- C Car Park (outside 4 South)
Do not secure motorcycles to hoops provided for bicycle parking.
The University's parking conditions and regulations apply to all motorists on campus. Make sure you take the time to read them before bringing your motorcycle onto campus.
If you are an undergraduate student, you are not able to park your motorcycle on campus, unless:
- you live outside the BA1 or BA2 postcode
- there are exceptional circumstances requiring a vehicle on campus
You must not park your motorcycle:
- in car parking permit holders' spaces or pay and display spaces without a permit or making a JustPark payment
- in bicycle storage facilities
- on pavements
- in off-campus accommodation areas without authorisation from AHS or a Campus+ permit
- in other areas not clearly allocated for parking motorcycles
If you don't comply with these regulations, you are liable to be issued with a parking charge notice of £60. This is reduced to £30 if you pay within 14 days.